Imagine a world where all children have an equal opportunity to acquire an excellent education. That`s the Edgenuity mission. Founded in 1998, today Edgenuity partners with schools to provide award-winning curriculum to millions of students in school districts across the U.S., and we`re growing! As the leading provider of digital curriculum and instructional services, Edgenuity empowers students, educators and school districts to achieve success in a variety of online and blended learning models.
You will deliver exceptional academic support through our student support model that provides student-centered monitoring, coaching, mentoring, and teaching. Your teaching experience in your specific subject area along with your proficiency in technology will ensure your success in this dynamic role. As a virtual teacher, you will familiarize student to their coursework by providing instruction via chat, phone, e-mail, and virtual white board systems. You will be grading student assignments and communicating with parents, school administrator and clients to ensure student success.
- State teacher certification in elementary (K-5), core subjects (6-12), world language, business, technology, art, health, or physical education.
- 3 years` experience as a teacher, preferred.
- 1 year experience teaching in subject area.
- Technically proficient and the ability to learn new technology and online systems quickly.
- Ability to provide a current Fingerprint clearance Card or provide proof of application within 7 days (upon hire).
We offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits choices, including Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays, 10 health, 6 dental, and 4 vision plans to choose from and a variety of ancillary benefits. We contribute to an employee`s HSA account and 401(k), and provide at no cost to employees` life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability. We invest in training and development to support your professional growth and provide a casual work environment. But even more importantly, we`re a great place to work!
Both full and part-time positions available.