Product Support Specialist - Tier 1
Imagine a world where all children have an equal opportunity to acquire an excellent education. That`s the Edgenuity mission. Founded in 1998, today Edgenuity partners with schools to provide award-winning curriculum to millions of students in school districts across the U.S., and we`re growing! As the leading provider of digital curriculum and instructional services, Edgenuity empowers students, educators and school districts to achieve success in a variety of online and blended learning models.
Product Support Specialists are the front line of our customer experience, which brings its own challenges. You may work to resolve issues that are closely related but require a resolution tailored to your customer`s needs, learning style, and implementation model. You will provide technical assistance for Edgenuity`s suite of K-12 products within multiple Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Student Information Systems (SIS), along with general support for end users. You will work closely with various departments to ensure we are meeting customer needs in a timely manner.
The Product Support Specialist is highly focused with a positive, compassionate attitude, and an open mindset to all different types of students and educators.
- Bachelor`s degree in a technology related field; or high school diploma with a one-year certificate from college or technical school; or 1 year of related experience and/or training; or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of customer experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Consistently maintain availability to take incoming phone calls and/or chats
- Keep a professional and polite attitude and tone throughout all customer interactions
- Technical understanding of Windows, Mac, and Chrome OS
- Comfortable supporting various device types such as laptops, desktops, and tablets
- High aptitude for quickly learning new product lines and workflows
- Adapts easily to change and possesses great critical-thinking skills
- Professional, empathetic style of both verbal and written communication
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Working knowledge of educational technology products, LMS, and SIS
- Practical educational experience is a plus
We offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits choices, including Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays, 10 health, 6 dental, and 4 vision plans to choose from and a variety of ancillary benefits. We contribute to an employee`s HSA account and 401(k), and provide at no cost to employees` life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability. We invest in training and development to support your professional growth and provide a casual work environment. But even more importantly, we`re a great place to work!