Imagine a world where all K-12 children have an equal opportunity to acquire an excellent education. That`s the Edgenuity mission. Today Edgenuity partners with families in all 50 states and several countries to provide award-winning curriculum to millions of students, and we`re growing! As the leading provider of online and print education, Edgenuity empowers families to achieve success in the comfort of their own home. Its consumer division serves the home education market with faith-based PreK-12 curriculum and academy options.
Our online teachers closely monitor student progress, respond promptly to questions and requests from students and families, maintain timely grading of submitted student work, and enter pertinent information into the provided Student Information System. Our teachers also are required to hold regular office hours each day, monitor student pacing, complete regular proactive status checks and calls, and reach out to students and families if questions or concerns arise. Participation in faculty meetings, hardware, software, and/or educational training sessions when scheduled and issuing final grades when a student completes their courses are also required.
- Highly qualified and certified teacher to work with our high school students
- Must work well independently and remotely
- Experience with online instruction is desired
- Excellent communication, flexibility, and organizational skills
- Must possess optimum competency in use of technology tools
- Must own a computer with high speed Internet access that meets Alpha Omega Academy`s minimum technology specifications
Equal Opportunity Employer