Senior Proposal Specialist
Edgenuity is seeking a multi-talented, driven, deadline-oriented Senior Proposal Specialist to bring their proposal experience to an active Bids and Grants team.
The position is an excellent fit for a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys creating and optimizing compelling copy to differentiate Edgenuity in the competitive bid process. As a Senior Proposal Specialist at Edgenuity, you will collaborate with the Bids Manager in creating engaging and accurate responses to bids, RFIs, grants or other documents. You will support the development of bid language, positioning and provide support for other sales related initiatives. Industry experience and a curriculum background are a must for this position
***Please provide work samples along with your resume.
Imagine a world where all K-12 children have an equal opportunity to acquire an excellent education. That`s the Edgenuity mission. Today Edgenuity partners with families in all 50 states and several countries to provide award-winning curriculum to millions of students, and we`re growing! As the leading provider of online and print education, Edgenuity empowers families to achieve success in the comfort of their own home. Its consumer division serves the home education market with K-12 curriculum and academy options.
In this role, you`ll have the opportunity to write bid responses for a range of products and services in the K-12 digital education space. You will build copy that ensures consistent voice and positioning across our diverse K-12 product lines. You will be responsible for ensuring that there is a match between the customer`s goals and objectives and Edgenuity`s product and services. Our Senior Proposal Specialists have exceptional writing skills, understand the educational industry and are willing to engage in and contribute to ensuring that our bid responses are effective, complete and accurate and meet all bid deadlines.
- Bachelor`s degree in English, Education or related field and 7- 10+ years of experience with bids, K-12educational administration, and/or grant writing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Professional writing skills and the ability to understand and write in more than one tone of voice, adapting writing skills as necessary for bids, grants, applications, or other documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include Microsoft Office and Excel. This includes building trust and instilling confidence to ensure a cohesive team effort with the sales and other internal teams.
- Ability to work under deadlines and to deliver a comprehensive, professional product.
- Strong understanding of the K-12 education market.
We offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits
choices, including Paid
Time Off, 12 paid holidays, 10 health, 6 dental, and 4 vision plans to choose from and a variety of ancillary benefits. We contribute to an employee`s HSA account and 401(k), and provide at no cost to employees` life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability. We invest in training and development to support your professional growth and provide a casual work environment. But even more importantly, we`re a great place to work!
Edgenuity is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals.