Part-time Spanish Teacher
Alpha Omega Academy is a K-12 fully accredited online Christian School and is a subsidiary of Weld North Education Consumer Division. AOA`s school mission is to challenge and inspire all learners to succeed through an innovative, flexible online education and as a result, impact the world for the sake of God`s glory. Weld North Education also owns Edgenuity. Today, Edgenuity partners with families in all 50 states and several countries to provide award-winning curriculum to millions of students, and we`re growing! As the leading provider of online and print education, Edgenuity empowers families to achieve success in the comfort of their own home. Its consumer division serves the home education market with faith-based PreK-12 curriculum and academy options.
You will deliver exceptional academic support through our student support model that provides student-centered monitoring, coaching, mentoring, and teaching. Your teaching experience in your specific subject area along with your proficiency in technology will ensure your success in this dynamic role. As a virtual teacher, you will familiarize student to their coursework by providing instruction via chat, phone, e-mail, and virtual white board systems. You will be grading student assignments and communicating with students and parents to ensure student success.
- Highly qualified and certified teacher to work with our elementary students
- Must work well independently and remotely
- Experience with online instruction is desired
- Excellent communication, flexibility, and organizational skills
- Must possess optimum competency in use of technology tools
- Must own a computer with high speed Internet access that meets Alpha Omega Academy`s minimum technology specifications
Edgenuity is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals.